Children may be sick in the winter even after trying to protect your baby from the winter virus. It is very normal. In these cases, proper treatment is necessary first. The child should never give medicine without the doctor’s advice. Besides following the advice of the doctor, follow the following tips to keep the sick child better.
1. The biggest side effect of winter sickness is D-Hidression. So keep the child hydrated. Boiling water, fruit juice, and milk are very important.
2. Keep the sick child away from others unnecessary contact. Because these viruses are very quickly infected.
3. Put the baby in warm clothes. But be careful not to wear too hot clothes.
4. Make sure the child gets the necessary rest.
5. If the nose is closed the inhaler or saline drop can be used.
6. Regularly clear the nose of the baby during the cold.
7. Give the child time. It could be the best way to keep the sick child well. Be patient with the child, calmly talk. Concentrate only on the side of all hands.
8. Keep the child’s room clean. Occasionally open the windows of the house so that air can move.
9. Occasionally both the child with hot water. Hot water not only gives comfort to the child but hurts and removes them. Hot water vapor is cold and it’s good. After bathing, wipe the baby well.
10. Keep your child’s head slightly raised while sleeping so that breathing is not a problem.
It is very normal for children to get sick in winter. It also strengthens their immune system. So do not get upset and take proper care and caution.
All the children should be healthy, good luck for everyone.