Awaken sleeping baby: Some of the newborn babies are sleepy. This means that your child can not wake up at least 8 times in 24 hours to eat. Or your baby may enter the breast but soon he can fall asleep shortly after eating. Unless your child wakes up regularly and steadily increases your weight, you may occasionally wake up your child to wake up.
Waking up and feeding the sleeping baby:
- If your child shows signs of feeding, keep him close to him so that you can notice him. Even when children are not fully alert or sleepy, they can still eat. But whenever they show signs of feeding, it is best to feed them.
- Feed your baby whenever it shows your baby’s feeding, otherwise, he may go back to sleep.
- Keep your baby skin covered with skin. When you are awake while keeping the skin on your chest with the skin of the skin, it will eat breast milk more frequently.
- Open your baby and open his clothes. If wet or dirty, change its diapers.
- Raise him on your shoulder and rub his back. Massage his body.
- Slide gently from one side to another. Talk to him.
- While bringing her to your breasts, take a little milk by pressing for the additional encouragement to enter the breast.
- Use nipple contraction when feeding to encourage sleepy children to be more vigilant. It will increase the amount of milk.
- Provide each breast multiple times. Change the breasts more frequently to help your child wake up and actively eat.
Calm down the child
Children cry for a lot of reasons – discomfort, loneliness, hunger, fear, nerve pressure, or fatigue. Although some of the children are healthy and feed them well, they cry more than others. It often happens within the first three months. Also, it happens more than night. You can not ruin your baby by embracing it and comforting it. In fact, when children’s parents respond to their needs and signs, they are best developed.
If your child is crying without any reason, try the following suggestions:
If you know that your baby has been fed well and has been removed, try to keep skin with skin, walk, walk around, stand and swing. In the previous months, the children became familiar with their mother’s heartbeat, voice, and movement, and in this way, they were quieted. A partner who knows the baby can do these things.
- Change your baby’s diaphragm when wet or dirty.
- If your child seems too hot or too cold, adjust its cover and cloth.
- Give yourself your breasts. Use breast compression and repeat first and second breasts.
- Tactics to calm yourself down, such as counting up to ten slowly, breathing deeply, etc. It will help your child to stay calm even if you are calm.
- If you are uncomfortable tell your partner or someone else to catch the baby to break.
Raise your baby’s litter
Breastfeeding child do not take more air. Still a good idea to try to litter your baby. Some of the children need to be dejected if they need to lacerate. Watch them see how often your baby needs to dampen. Some babies need to take a meal again after eating and after eating. Some of the children make themselves lax after eating or at the time of eating. Some children may not get trapped every time. Some of the children spit after eating. As long as the weeks pass, do not worry if your baby is satisfied with the increase and its weight increases, spit out of the mouth.
Stretch his head on his head to shave and shave his back. A bubble of wind can come out easily if his back is straight. Below is the position of the highlighting.
Quick development phase
Sometimes the children seem to be more hungry than normal. These times are called fast development stages. When this happens, some of the Mayans express concern that they do not have enough milk. There is no need to worry. The more breastfeeding the baby, the more milk you produce.
Many babies never breastfeed using breast milk. Moss may be a problem because-
- The child who is still learning to breastfeed and even the child who learned to breastfeed may feel uncomfortable returning to breastfeeding.
- Children may like to have a smoker and may start refusing to breast.
- If he does not have him in the middle of two meals, he cannot eat enough and his weight cannot grow.
- When stretching while feeding, the mothers can make less milk.
- Masking increases the risk of having ear infections and subsequent dental problems.
If you decide to use smokes, try to give your baby only for a short time after eating. You can also let the baby lick a clean finger.
Most women think that their breasts are relatively big and heavy during 3 or 4 days of childbirth. It can last for a few days. When your breasts feel swollen and painful, it is called breast swell. If your breasts get swollen, it may be more difficult for your baby to enter the breast.
When the nipple starts to rise, it is usually during the first week of breastfeeding that your milk production begins to change from the salmon to milk. The reason may be-
- Increased blood flow to your breasts.
- Your breasts swell.
- More milk than your breasts than what your child is accepting.
The way you can prevent breast swelling often
- At least 8 times or more in 24 hours, whenever your child wants to breastfeed, breastfeeding.
- Make sure your baby is properly inserted into the breast and is eating efficiently. You have to listen to the sound of your baby going fast.
- Use both breasts only when feeding. If your child does not accept the second breast and you feel it is full, then with adequate milk pressure from the side for your comfort, try it.
- Avoid using glucose.
If your breasts get swollen-
- Breastfeed your baby more frequently.
- When your baby is not breastfed, try to soften redness around the nipple buds and try again and try again.
- Some of the Mayas feel very comfortable to wear lingerie. Other mothers would like to remain without them. If you wear underwear to make sure that it is not too tight.
- Use Reverse Pressure Softening.
- In the middle of feeding twice, put a wrapped ice pack or cold paste on your breasts.
Breastfeeding is a common matter and it can last for a few days to two weeks. After this stage has passed, your breasts will be relatively soft and less full. This is because of the swelling. This does not mean that you are losing your breast milk flow.
You can use the instruction of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine if you want to breastfeed your baby and save it for your baby.
Use clear glass or hard plastic utensil which is BPA free, or made in frying pots. Put your breast milk on the bag or on the bottle. First, use the old milk. Remove any milk that is older than the prescribed date.