At birth, the brain of children is not fully established. When children experience different types of sounds, scent, sight, affection, and warmth, their brain coordinates with all these things through which they learn a language, solve problems, and even solve mathematical issues in the next life. Parashakti relationship with those who care for you and the elderly raises social and emotional emotions in the minds of children. When you talk, sing, embrace and respond to your baby’s call, you help develop your fullness.
3-6 months old child needs whatever
The baby is growing fast now, so she needs to milk frequently. Within four to six months, he will be able to eat solid foods at any time. He will have to consume solid foods gradually. One should be fed food that is understood to have allergies. She should not be forced to eat the food she does not want to eat.
If you are worried when you adore him, then he is very tired or very excited. Try to keep her safe and calm while she is a little calm. Now the child also sees things distant, and he wants to look at various things. Occasionally turn his position back and take him out. Moving things in his bed or playing in the game attracts his attention.
You can help him to talk and listen to the child. If you make a noise, then you talk. He will answer Listen to you make her word and then answer her. Just like big people.
Help your baby grow
- Do not let your child be alone at the clothes table or in bed. Always keep your hand on the diaphragm when it does not fall.
- Keep things outside his reach that he can not fulfill all this.
- Never keep your baby alone. Not even for a second.
- Laughing enough to look at your baby. Soon he will start to smile back.
- Your child will often like to play the same type of short rhyme and story or hide, tune, play many more times.
- As a parent, you are the best sportsperson of your child. So try to give him time to play with him every day.
- Give him toys or things that he or she does not have the possibility of harm if they face it and talk to him about them. There is no need to buy a lot of toys for the game – Your child can play with a home safe, easy accessories.
- Your voice is your favorite music to the child. So sing it to him, even if you think that your throat does not sound well. Your child will not criticize you. Turn off the TV or radio, so that your child can hear your voice.
- When your child feels tired or disturbed, try to sing his favorite song slowly and humbly to comfort him.
- If your child wants to have a bottle while sleeping, only water or milk will give it. The sugar that is in fruit juice or milk can disturb its gums or new toothpaste.
- If you have any concerns about your baby’s health, contact your doctor or the local hospital’s information line. Ensure that all the antibiotic vaccinations are required to be given within four to six months from time to time.
- Do not give your baby a bottle while sleeping on your bed. The smile on her face may be interrupted.
- For the child to sit, spread his legs so that his body weight is balanced. It reduces the fear of reversing it. After setting him up, keep his favorite toy in front. Put a blanket or pillow around the baby so that it does not hurt when you fall. Stay close to your eye.
- Besides, you can also encourage your child to play with a stomach. To see a toy, your head and chest should be raised on top of your child, its neck muscles will be strong and the ability to handle his head load will be developed.
- Whatever your child will say, explain it well, for example, “Your father will take you for a walk”.
- Make a lot of noise in the association of what you play during the game, for example, “vermiculation” or similar sound when driving a car. By doing so your child will listen to various types of words and also learn that listening to people’s voice is a fun thing.
- Give your child the opportunity to raise hands, catch something, or put something in hand. Give him a fight.
- Children can learn the best through sports, so make music and spreading fun games. Change your vocabulary frequently, make some gestures or add your child or family name and friends.
- Do not talk ragged or exaggerated when you are near your baby.
- Call your baby in the name of her and show her with a finger in front of the mirror and with her fingers.
What can you expect?
Remember that every child develops at the speed of the speed. These are just principles related instructions. If you have any concerns about the development of your baby, then discuss with your doctor or any other trusted health specialist.
- Your child is ready to start talking and he will make a noise or sound incomprehensible.
- While lying downstairs, she will try to lift her head and walk alongside.
- He wants to gain access to something or try to hold it. It is not risky and you can give him something that can suck because whatever he will catch, he can easily fill it with his face.
- She may be scared in a shocking word, such as talking in angry voices, dog duck or vacuum cleaner words. Embrace him with your body and reassure him not to fear.
From now on, the demand for your baby’s food will increase. Gradually weighing and growing more than ever. During this time, the food will eat more than the amount of time, but once the meal from time to time the gap between the food will continue to grow. Because his stomach progressed to a bit bigger and mature than it happens. For four to six months, his stomach was slowly getting ready for solid food. It should be remembered that one child’s development is the same, so it is better not to start Solid / Semi-Solid at least five to five months.
At any stage of three to four months, the child will begin to start to fall and startling with you. As the child starts to roll up and starts to overtake you should be very careful from the time of two or three months so that the child is not kept vulnerable in a high place or bed. The best is that, when you go to the other side of the day, in different ways, then put a cleanup table or matte on the floor in Babu.
At the age of 4 to 7 months your child becomes strong enough to sit. If you put him in your lap or put him on the floor, then he may be able to sit for a few moments without your help. To teach him to sit down, keep his legs in order to balance his body weight. It reduces the fear of reversing it. After setting him up, keep his favorite toy in front. Put a blanket or pillow around the baby so that it does not hurt when you fall. Stay close to your eye.
At this time, the mental progress of the child continued to grow rapidly. Hearing power and vision gain maturity. The child learns hard to catch something, to give it up. Color and sound are much more attracted to the toy. Learns to recognize family members separately and show favoritism towards a particular favorite person. Since then, Separation Anxiety is observed in the child. By doing business, working parents can suffer childbirth during the work hours.
Learn more about growing baby in the month-
Take care of yourself
The arrival of a new baby is very exciting and a happy event, whether it is the first or the fourth. But it’s time to change again. Additional family tasks will be shared by family members, and family members should talk about these issues.
Nobody is perfect or perfect. Everything that you do not have to do properly and everything that you have to do is not right. Accept that you can not go out of bed like before, or you can not keep up the room as before. Try to take some time out for yourself to study, listen to music, television or relax (at least 30 minutes daily).
Family members and friends may want to help you to spend some time away from you and your partner.