There is no substitute for mother’s breast milk for proper nutrition. Baby is a healthy intimate relationship between mother and baby, by breastfeeding. The mother enjoys her motherhood completely by breastfeeding her baby. Baby milk is the best possible start in life for your baby. Breast milk gives them the most nutrition, helps them develop and reduces their risk of getting infected and infected.
Benefits of shawl milk
The first milk that comes in the mother after delivery is called Shawl milk. Saladudh is dense, tender and a little yellow in color. Benefits of breastfeeding to the baby are:
- Shawl milk is extremely beneficial for the child and acts as the first vaccine of the child’s life.
- Shawl milk is rich in Amyas and contains plenty of vitamins.
- It has disease prevention.
- Shawl milk helps the baby clean the stomach and keep it from a regular closet.
- The probability of having a baby jaundice decreases.
Suffusion is enough for newborns for the first 2-3 days after delivery. It is extremely harmful to the child to give water, honey or sugar water to the child during this period. In these cases, the possibility of having a thin toilet is increased. On the other hand, breast-milk intake of food is reduced.
Benefits of Mother’s Milk
Benefits of the child
All nutrients needed for baby’s milk are at the correct level. Up to 5 months of age, breast milk is enough for the baby. In addition to the nutrients in the mother’s milk, 90 percent of the water is there. Therefore, there is no need to give the child up to 5 months of separate water.
Mother’s breast milk is clean and sterile. There is no chance of getting infected with air or water bore organisms. On the other hand, the prevention of child’s disease in the mother’s milk leads to decrease in child’s disease, especially diarrhea, pneumonia, pneumonia, respiratory disorders, asthma, allergies, itchiness etc.
- Mother’s milk increases child’s intelligence. Besides, normal physical and mental development develops.
- Even if there is a high incidence of disease prevention, the child gets better soon.
- Mother’s milk reduces child mortality.
- Mother’s milk is easily digested.
- There is no possibility of a baby’s night stay because there is full vitamin A in the mother’s milk.
- In addition, later on, the potential of kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure etc. will reduce the probability of HB.
Breastfeeding bleeding is stopped when the baby is breastfed with jamma. Later blood donation is not there. Helps to read the mother’s womb, the uterus is back in normal condition.
- Mother’s health is good.
- Mothers who breastfeed their breast, uterus and ovarian cancer are less likely to develop breast cancer.
- Normally birth control helps to breastfeed up to 5 months of age and reduces the chances of having a chronic pregnancy by breastfeeding up to 2 years of age.
- Mother’s confidence increases mother’s confidence.
- The relationship between mother and baby is intensified by breastfeeding.
- Mother’s milk is safer, hassle-free, and saves more time for the mother and save time and money is saved.
- When the baby is lying to the mother at night, the mother can feed her while lying down to her baby.
If you and your child are healthy, it is very important to get your child to bed with your baby immediately after birth. This means that you have to catch your child on your chest (the diaper may be read). Both of you will be covered by a blanket. Because of this involvement, your baby’s body will remain warm, its breathing will be normal, heartbeat should be corrected and it will reduce the risk of infection. If your skin touches, the child will look for your chest and start getting interested in milk. The first hour after birth is the best time for you and your baby to recognize yourself and by helping them begin to eat quickly, you will start making milk in your chest. Salad (thick yellow fluid) that is produced in the first few days after birth is very beneficial for the child because the shawl is in milk concentrated nourishment that protects children from various infections.
Your child may want to eat frequently for the first few days or weeks after birth. It is very common because the more children breastfeed, the more milk on your chest will be made. You and your child may take a little time to learn to breastfeed in the right way. So the more time you try, the better. Keep the child close to you so that you can see when the child wants to eat, such as his finger sucking, mouth shoveling etc. For how long the baby will cry for food, you do not have to wait until it will be difficult for both you and your baby.
Mother and child’s position to milk the baby
Mother and child’s position to milk the baby-
- Bring the baby to your chest while the baby’s nose stomach and toes are in the same line.
- Hold the head of the child behind your neck and hold it behind your neck so that the child can be behind his well-thought-out head while drinking milk.
- Gently rub the nipple (nipple) of your nipple in the middle of the baby’s nose and upper lip, so that the child becomes interested in the face.
- When the child opens his mouth, take out a little tongue and wait for the head to retreat, then drag it to the chest, let your nipple go towards the top of the mouth towards the upper lip in the mouth of your baby.
You may have a headache (which may be painful or painless), but if the pain does not stop within a minute, ask for help.
The child is getting enough milk in his symptoms
- Your child will grow up.
- Your baby will swell.
- Your baby will stay calm while eating.
- After 2-3 times you can get the sound of a baby swallow.
- Your nipple will have the same size after eating, without any visible wounds or pain.
- Your baby will get lots of napkins (baby ages 6 to 6-8) every 24 hours.
Your baby will have at least 2 in 24 hours but usually have more napkin attached to the closet and the color of their toilet which will be first 1-2 days and glue, 4 days to yellow and liquid. It is important to consult a health worker or a doctor if your child is not discharged within 24 hours.
Your breast milk is pressed out
It is a useful technique to encourage your child to breastfeed to encourage breastfeeding, especially if they sleep a bit or your hair gets swollen. It’s important to know how to do it-
- Gently stick to your conviction and massage until you feel comfortable.
- Build like “C” with your thumb and index finger.
- 2-3 cm below your nipple Bring the thumb to the thumb and the index finger.
- Hold this segment for 2-3 seconds, then release it. Do this again.
- Your milk may take some time out slowly. Keep pressing and releasing at the same place until milk is reduced.
- Turn around the nipples and press the other parts in the same way and keep them continuously.
- Place your thumb and index finger on the opposite side of each other so that it can prevent it from slipping down on the stomach.
The rules for feeding the infant milk feeding
- The milk that is being pressed must be fed to the cup/glass or to feed the child with a spoon.
- At normal temperature, this milk can be kept for 6-8 hours and 24 hours in the freeze.
- Before feeding the baby, shake the milk vessel. Because the milk is kept on top of the fat while the fat remains on top.
Meet your baby’s needs
Your newborn baby will look for food, safety, and certainty after seeing the world. Hugging, hugging, talking and answering a child is a child’s hormone emanating, which helps the child’s mental development and gives them a sense of security. By meeting the needs of the new baby, they can not be fed and fed to breastfed children. So you give breast milk for comfort and eating. By loving and feeding the baby, you can take a little rest and enjoy the baby’s company.