Recipe description and nutritional value: Egg Semolina is the main food for children, which includes suji, eggs, molasses and oil. Suji is the most popular food for the children of our country. There are so much energy, protein and small amounts of food. Eggs are a good source of energy. It is also further found in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E and B complex. Rice pumpkin contains only a small amount of protein, fat, food fiber, sugar, and plenty of water. Vitamin and mineral deposits include calcium, iron, phosphorus, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin c. Iron also contains iron, as well as increasing the density of food energy as well as meeting the requirements of iron powder. The oil used in the rope, the fat meets the demand of high energy and stimulates the absorption of soluble vitamins.
Other vegetables like raw papaya, cauliflower etc can be used instead of rice pots.
Instead of carrots, other seasonal-colored vegetables such as sweet-palm etc. can be used.
Sugar can be used instead of molasses.
Weight of prepared food: 180 grams (1 bowl).
Number of services: 3
Time to prepare the meal: 30 minutes
Iron sources: eggs, molasses
Age limit: 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12-23 months.
1. Take a spoonful of vegetables and lightly fry them. If there is light brown color then add enough water to it.
2. Wash and clean all the vegetables and pour them into suji.
3. All the ingredients should be smoothly adjusted so that it does not fall on the vessel.
4. Break an egg well. When the juice is well cooked, pour eggs on it. Keep stirring quickly so that eggs are well mixed with suji. Cook a little bit (2-3 minutes) a little again.
5. Now give enough oil and molasses in it. Shake well so that all the tools are mixed together.
6. Get rid of the oven when all the ingredients are well mixed.
Recipe description and nutritional value: Egg Semolina is the main food for children, which includes suji, eggs, molasses and oil. Suji is the most popular food for the children of our country. There are so