Recipe description and nutritional value: “Nutrition powders” are made for children of 6-8 months. It is listed on the main food list and used to prepare rice molasses, pulses, nuts, molasses, bananas, and carrots. Calories and Vitamin B complex are available in the mixture of rice and pulse. The combination of rice-pulses and nuts increases the amount of protein on the diet.
Besides, because of the straining of grains, nuts, etc., it increases the taste of the food and fast digestion process. Along with this it is lightweight and provides adequate nutrients for the baby. Sugar and oil increase the taste of food and increases the calorie value. Iron is available from other materials used in recipes without oil and sugar. It can be fed to various food or feed to the child as a main meal.
This recipe is ready for a short time. Rice and pulse can be stored separately for about one month so that the recipe can be prepared at any time by using seasonal vegetables or fruits such as banana, orange juice, sweets, carrots etc.
** Instead of carrots, other colorful vegetables such as sweet pumpkin powder can be used.
** Sugar can be used instead of molasses, but good iron is a good source of iron.
Weight of prepared food: 280 grams (1 bowl)
Number of services: 3
Time required to prepare food: 5-8 minutes
Iron source: molasses, pulses, nuts
Age limit: 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12-23 months.
1. Peel the nuts and fry them on the stove.
2. Take rice, pulses, and nuts together in a bowl. Add so much carrot powder.
3. Add oil and molasses in it, mix all the ingredients together with a sufficient amount of boiling water and cook it for 3-5 minutes on the stove. Get rid of the oven when all the ingredients are well mixed.
4. Squeeze a ripe banana and serve the baby well mixed with the cooked mixture.
Carrot powder preparation method
1. Wash the carrots thoroughly, chop them and chop them.
2. Tie the carrots in a clean white cotton cloth and just like a bag.
3. Keeping the carrots insufficient amount of hot boiling water for 3-5 minutes will be lifted. After some time (1 to 2 minutes) again in the hot water for 3-5 minutes will be lifted.
4. Thus, keeping the water in the hot water 2-3 times below the cooling water flow (if possible, in ice water), so that the hot water goes out.
5. If the carcass is cold, then take out the water and properly drain the water.
6. If the water is sprinkled, then the carrots must be dried in the sunshine for 1 to 2 days.
7. Grate the carrots and let them dry.
8. Save the prepared carrot powder in a dry, clean mouth paper and use it while preparing nutrients.
Rice Coriander Recipe
1. Wash the rice and keep it in water for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the water well.
2. Remove the water shade properly in a clean cotton cloth and dry it in the air.
3. After drying the dry rice after one hour.
4. Now stir the rice and fry them in the oven, if the rice powder becomes light brown, then remove it from the oven.
5. Keep rice clean and clean dry mouth cover and make use of nutrients.
Pulses Preparation Procedure
1. Clean the pulses thoroughly.
2. Sprinkle the pulse and fry it on the stove and light brown, remove from the oven.
3. Remove the fried Dal completely in a clean cotton cloth. Then grate the fried Dal.
4. Cool the pulse and keep it in clean dry mouth cover and make use of nutrition.