Recipe description and nutritional value: Rice, lentil pulses, chicken meat puree, vegetables, and oil have been used to make chicken meat. This diet provides enough energy according to the needs of children.
Mixing rice and pulses increases the quality of its protein. Acne and essential amino acids are available from chicken meat. There are also various vitamins, mineral salts, and vitamin B-complexes.
Various vegetables used in the recipe help to meet the needs of vitamins, minerals and food fiber. The oil used increases the energy density of food and it accelerates the absorption of beta-carotene obtained from carrots.
** Fish / beef / mutton can be used instead of chicken.
** Instead of carrots, other seasonal colored vegetables such as pumpkin etc. can be used.
Weight of prepared food: 236 grams (3/4 bowl)
Number of services: 3
Time to prepare the meal: 30 minutes
Iron Source: lentil pulses
Age limit: 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12-23 months
1. The chicken should be cleaned properly, washed, cut into small pieces.
2. Dry rice and pulse thoroughly and keep it washed in water. After 10 minutes, drain the water well.
3. Wash all the vegetables thoroughly. Knead onions.
4. Heat the oil in a cooking vessel, cook the onions with the onion, ginger-garlic paste, and the Yellow for a few minutes after the oil is hot.
5. Give the onion and spices a little bit of the meat pieces. Shuffle for a while. Now pour the mixture of rice-pulse. Shuffle for a while. Add a little salt according to the taste. Stir a little bit (1-2 minutes).
6. If the rice is slightly fried, add the water (hot water if possible) as needed and cover the vessel with a clean lid for cooking.
7. When the rice and the half of the pulse are boiled, pour the vegetables into it. Shake well so that all the ingredients mix together. Cover the vessel again.
8. When all the ingredients are well cooked, remove from the oven. If necessary, soften with a spicy spoon and serve the baby.